More than 1.4 billion people use Facebook every single day, and many various times a day.
Your possible consumers are on Facebook and using it actively to connect with their family, their friends, and their favorite brands.
Once you’ve created your Page, you can use it to create content, share your contact information, link to your website, build a product catalog, and communicate with your customers.
Facebook Page: How to create a Facebook Page for your business
Step to set that Facebook Page up . Here’s how:
1. Head to facebook.com/pages/create (Note: you’ll need to be logged in to your account to get started, but don’t worry: your personal info won’t appear on your new Business Page.)
2. Choose your page type: Business/brand or Community/public figure
3. Enter your business details.
4. Upload your profile and cover photos. Make sure to use the optimum image sizes for Facebook.
5. Click Edit Page Info: here, you can fill in your description, contact information, and any other relevant details like operating hours.
6. Click Create Page @Username to make your vanity URL. This can be up to 50 characters long and helps people find you easily on Facebook.
7. Click Add a Button under your cover photo to set up a call to action like “Shop” or “Contact Us.”
8. Pat yourself on the back: You just launched a Facebook Business Page into the world! And she’s beautiful!